Posted by: yelvertonfirestation | November 19, 2014

Fire Call, 18th of November, Fire, Mount House School.

Currently we get little feed back from people reading the blog. If you have any questions, suggestions or comments please use the facility below.

At 13:52, appliances from Tavistock and Yelverton with the water bowser and aerial platform were called to a fire at Mount House School. Tavistock arrived at the scene first and quickly established the alarm had been caused by what we suspect to be a cling film wrapping machine that had overheated and caught fire. By the time Yelverton arrived at the scene the fire was out and although initially we thought our positive pressure fan would be needed it transpired it was not required and we returned home station.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: